Nigerian lady shows off the N64k she saved in a piggy bank for 3 months and 3 weeks

Nigerian lady shows off the N64k she saved in a piggy bank for 3 months and 3 weeks


A Nigerian lady Sandra Chikezie took to Facebook to reveal how she saved money in her piggy bank for 3 months and 3 weeks and saved up to N64k. Her post below:
"Waoh am so happy right now... My determination has given me so much happiness today. I was tempted to break my saving box today and this what i got, over 64k. Umu nne m to save is very important. There are days i get so broke that even to eat i find it difficult but i still didn't open the box, til today. This is the result of my 3 months and 3 weeks savings umu nne m."

Nigerian lady shows off the N64k she saved in a piggy bank for 3 months and 3 weeks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RECITATION OF THE HOLY QURAN BY BIN YUNUS AKA GOLDEN VOICE

4 boys gang rape a JSS2 female student in Ghana and they film it and share online

‘I did not murder my wife, I only slapped her’ Lekan Shonde tells court as Nanny narrates how she discovered the corpse of the 36-year-old mother of two